PUBLIC MASSES ARE NOW PERMITTED UNDER STRICT COVID GUIDELINES
MASS IS ALSO AVAILABLE VIA PARISH RADIO / WEBCAM
If you feel unwell or are showing symptoms that might suggest Covid-19 infection
or if you have been in contact with someone who has Covid-19,
please do not attend
• Religious ceremonies and weddings can now take place without capacity limits.
• Hand sanitisers are available at entrances to churches – please use before entering
• It is mandatory that people attending wear masks throughout their time inside the church – it is not essential for Under 13s to wear
• The handshake for the Sign of Peace is suspended
• To receive Holy Communion, people will come up to the priest, bench by bench, and return by the side aisles to the same seat (if church has side aisles)
• Face coverings must be worn coming up for Holy Communion
• Holy Communion will be distributed in the hand only
• Social distancing is essential when coming up for Holy Communion and exiting the church
• Baskets for collections are prohibited – boxes will be left out for people who wish to contribute
• Newsletters should not be shared – once handled, please bring home the newsletter
• Holy Water Fonts must remain empty until the HSE advice on this changes
• After Mass, please ensure you do not leave anything which might carry infection behind, including prayer cards, leaflets, masks, gloves
The Sunday obligation is suspended presently.
Outside speakers are in place in some of the churches presently and in the near future, they will be fitted in the churches that don’t already have them.
Holy Communion will be distributed to those who are outside.